Saturday, February 18, 2012

Business Presentation 2

16th February 2012 (ThursDay)

A day to remember?? It depends..
Well.. Dressed formally.. For presentation..
Before presentation day..
My group (more precisely is most of the group) did the work last minute..
Although I kept reminding my group members to prepare..
But.. No news.. They wait for me I wait for them..
As a result.. Nothing come out..

We sent our answers for marking at the last week before presentation..
Tuesday and Wednesday only really started to edit n arrange the answers into the slides..
I'm not worried about the slides..
As I trust wee jian he can do it well..
Well.. He did it alright..

We were arranged at the 3rd group..
While group 1 was presenting, kaylee n I went to print out the answers for the others..
As wee jian's printer broke down..
We made in just in time to present..
Damn I'm nervous..
But I tried to hold the situation..
At least I didnt make any big mistakes..
Just minory..
The others did their best too..
But they faced the same situation when looking at Mr Allan's face..
Gloomy.. N looks like a bitter guard.. LOL..
To my surprise when we finished presenting..
He didn't comment on anything..
Is it a good sight or bad??
Coz other four groups he would comment something..
Either on how they present out the answer or some tips on how to answer a question..
Puzzled..

After we finished.. We just sit back n watch the movie.. I mean the presentation.. Haha..
N we took loads of funny funny pictures..
Had loads of laughter n fun..

After 5 groups had finished it was only 12.10pm..
The remaining time we used to take photos..
Group photos..
N it's time to say BYE BYE..

Economic class is ok.. At least peid some attention..
More essays to write..
Oh shit la.. Which means I had accumulated 6 essays needed to pass up..
Haiz......

Anyway..
Just want to thank u my group members for giving me support as a leader..
It had been hard on u guys coz I'm not a good leader..
KayLee, WeeJian, LingLing, WeeChew,Sathiya and CasBery..
THANK YOU for making this presentation successful..
WELL DONE.. Hahaha..
(They won't see this though.. Haha..)

No comments: