Saturday, July 25, 2009

KTV

WAHahaha...
A vry unforgetable day..
2day for the 1st time i'm going to sing K..
haha..
Morning went to work lah..
Then afternoon, 大姑and三叔三婶came..
Aunt helped me to cut my hair..
Noooo...
Bye bye hair.. Haha..
Then ong came at 2pm to pick me up..
Adelene n may xin were in the car already..
we went to tmn. sentosa..
The place was 天上人间..
1 hour for RM10..
quite cheap la..
They sang a lot..
I dun wan..
But at last i gave in..
Haha..
Sang some songs..
Adelene was vry good..
No matter wat songs..
May xin seems not happy..
Not high..
Maybe it was b'coz of me?
Haha.. Dunno la..
We sang for 4 hours.. Long eh?
Haha..
Then we went to eat 1st then went home..
AT night.. I went to church..
Bored..
COz adult's program..
Haha..
Tomorrow gonna b great..
Coz got futsal competition.. Haha...

No comments: