Thursday, October 23, 2008

untitle

not much to say...
same like yesterday, bored...
but the test today was not good...
P.Moral, can b said the worst for this time..
then Chinese also doomed...
my composition is the worst, i bet...
haha... dunno how to face my parents n teacher...
Haiz... I looked mayxin's n darkageslili's blog today...
their blogs were like... errmm... better than me la...
Arrggh... Dunno liao la...
Oh right, yesterday i received a message from WeiJie...
It says:"if u still left with 15 minutes to live on, what will u want to tell me?"
I replied:"i just want to tell u,i fall in love with u... Haha,we lived to be happy, so still need to be cheerful. and u must continue to live on."
I sent to more than 15 ppl, but received lest than 15...
different ppl with different message...
quite meaningful though...

No comments: