Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sicky

Damn shit! I fall a sick yesterday…
Damn so unlucky…
I woke up 7.45am in the morning with a bit sick already, but I still went to work from 8.30 to 2.30pm.
The whole time I just felt very tired and a bit dizzy, but I don’t care, as I thought it might just for a while…
I went home after having a walk at Jusco for a while, met Evon.
I read my magazine. Then felling a bit not well, I went for a nap.
But I kept waking up, can’t have a good sleep at all…
I finally woke up at 7pm… Felling very dizzy…
I can't believe I'm finally sick…
My body was warm and you know…
I have no appetite at all but I still ate some rice with soup…
Then I took a Panadol…
I lie on the sofa with a wet towel on my forehead…
My grandma also sick…
At first I dun wan to go to church but dunno why I still went…
I felt worst during 小组…
I can’t concentrate at all…
My head hurt so bad… until I want to die…
I went to the toilet twice and the second time I vomited…
I felt better after vomiting but the pain came back after a while…
I felt relived when I arrived home…
First thing I went to soak the soya bean …
Then I immediately went for a bath and wore long trouser with many shirts…
I just want to sweat…
I closed the air-cond and the fan…
I opened the window… I felt nauseous…
Went to the toilet but nothing came out coz I didn’t eat anything…
Dad came home at 10 45pm…
But I went down at 11.15pm…
Dad gave me to drink something, I forget what it is…
Then I went to sleep…
I just can’t fall asleep with sweet dreams…
Kept waking up… I didn’t sweat but my whole body was hot…
The wet towel dried after awhile…
So I kept waking up to wet the towel…

Finally my stomach just won’t leave me, and I shit in my panty in the morning…
OMG!!! It was so embarrassing…
I went to toilet for the big business… But it was watery…
Then after taking a bath, I went downstairs to bland the soaked soya bean…
After that I felt dizzy again, so dad did the rest…
I was feeling very weak…
I lie down at the sofa… Tried to sleep…
Then dad brought me to “人民药房” at 10am…
But the doctor 11.15am only come…
So I took a number then went to Tesco…
I drank a Herbal tea which was bitter…
I wrote this blog now at Tesco…
Dunno what will happened later…

I hope I'll be better tomorrow. ^^
Coz I want to go out… Haha…

No comments: