Sunday, August 3, 2008

Boring day again... Same as last 4 weeks, I've been to Tesco wif my father... Last few days, t realise something...I seems to be that soo small with these all which is almost 2 years with new surroundings, new environment, new friends. I like these new things (most of it) but ii also made me hate all these around me... Dunno why or what made me think like that. I still have no friends who I can talk back with, bo one i can fight with, no one t can tell my secrets and feelings to... Just because I'm not reliable person to talk to... as my is so big... no one's secret is safe with me or if they want free advertisements... That is why i open blog... people nowadays seems to have more and more worries... I just can't understand why... why can't all of us just be cheerful, be happy like me... as i'm a crazy girl... haha... more and more people want to open blog, sharing things and thoughts... today i talked quite much... yeah... i thinks that's all... very tired of practicing 'kawat'....

No comments: