Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bye bye 2011 & hello to 2012

What day is today?? Damn!!
It's the 3rd day of 2012 already??!!
Time really flies fast..
Anyway, (if anyone is reading this)..

"HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!"

It had been like centuries I had not blog anything..
I didn't want it to be like that..
I wanted to write my life down..
But laziness consumed me up..
Plus quite a lot happened these few months..
Don't really want to talk about it..
Sad case..

Ignore those unhappy ones.. N I'll be looking forward for 2012..
Should be starting a brand new life..
And some brand new goals..

1.. Focus on studies..
2.. Excel in exam..
3.. Find a job to earn $$..
4.. try hard to make dad's life easier..(easier said than done though)
5.. If possible.. Continue with degree.. (coz u never guarantee what will happen in the future)

Maybe that's all??
Cant really say much about what had happened..
Coz u know la.. No good memory.. Haha..

If got time.. More post?? It depends..

No comments: