Wednesday, July 15, 2009

unlucky

I’m not sure if I’m unlucky or just simply careless..
On Monday afternoon, I accidentally fell down..
From my bed when I jump across..
And my skin on my toe was peeled off..
A lot of blood oozes out..
Used plaster to stop it..
And guess what?
The skin was stuck at the floor when I checked it..
Oh My God.. Haha..

The next day, my right leg was in pain..
Maybe my wound was inflamed..
It hurts badly when I walked as my shoes acme in contact with the wound..
Arghh.. Nvmd la..
Bear with it, and it will be ok..
But.. during recess..
Another accident…
While I walked down stairs, I sprained my ankle..
Coz I can’t put any pressure on my right leg..
But instead of helping, I hurt my left leg..
Haiz… Pained..
Anyway, it was nothing after that..

But u’ll never know..
b’coz after a nap in the afternoon..
I tried to go downstairs, my leg hurt when I touched the ground..
I cried.. again..
Grandma helped me to rub medicine..
Haha..

It recover a day after so no big deal.. Haha..
But a scared got side effct la.. Haha..

No comments: