Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy happy...

Yeah... Guess wat...
Today is my DAY!!! Is my birthday today...
Usually, the person who is the birthday person is free, and happy, right?
But me leh... VERY TIRED LAH!!!
Woke up 5.20am today... i thought that i can no need to work...
But mum got angry as it was getting late to... WORK!!! Arrgghh...
Morning was okk... But when it came to 11am... waoh!!!
I was soooo busy until i think i'll collapsed if it keeps going like that...
Haha... Finally at 1.30pm, less people so less effort...
Dad cooked 面线加蛋 for me... quite tasty...
While eating, i watched "Kung Fu Hip-hop"...
And wat i can say is, IT IS SO GREAT!!!
Then at around 3pm, i went online... which is now?... Haha...
Saw many people wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY... I;m so touched... T__T...
And forgot one thing, 3 people sms me last night... Happy...
Thanks to Sil, Aini, Adelene, Mayxin, 晋彻, Ah juan(yesterday) and some other on9 fren...
Thanks a lot lot... Tonight, i am going home... Have a good night sleep...


PS: No one gave me present la... T___T...T___T...
hahahaha... nvmd la...
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Sweet sixteen... haha...

No comments: