Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's been a week since my last post... Can;t help it as no internet in my house... Everytime need to come out only can... Haiz... Last few days was very tiring as almost everyday need to practice "kawat" for the coming koko day... Our commander and the seniors' expectation are very high and strict... Dunno how long i still can go on... In school, my frenz just dun really care me as good as before... It seems that they hate me or i dun think is hate, just...haiii... Dunno i can stay how much longer... Exams are coming soon in 13th Aug...and it is sooo stress... It's just b'coz i'm lazy to study...
Hahaha... miss my frenz very very much in that far far country... Dunno if they miss me too?? I just wanna spend my carefree time with them... oh those days... makes people crazy about them... Be happy everyday... that's wat i said to myself...

No comments: